Drag Bike Shock
JRi understands the extreme and unique demands of Drag Bike racing. After in-depth research and development our Drag Race Group custom designed and built the MC/08 to give you the lightest most consistent shock ever designed.
- Custom designed and built specifically for Drag Bike racing
- Robust reservoir design to accept progressive compression components
- Superior response time and control with the JRi proprietary low friction bearing design
- Perfect damping curve, allowing unmatched launch characteristics
- Experience grip for the entire length of the track
- Compact, lightweight design
- Floating seal and bearing assembly
- Plug and play hose design allowing 360 degrees of rotation
- Proprietary piston design for high frequency response
"In the world of motorcycle drag racing we are always looking for lighter weight and JRI delivers that and much more in the MC/08 Drag Shock. I learned very fast that the adjust-ability and tune-ability of the JRI MC/08 helped open the tuning window of the chassis making it easier to have fast and consistent et's in all types conditions. Not only did I see results in the front part of the track but it also helped keep the motorcycles hooked up on the shifts and down track much better. Once I started working with and using JRI Shocks I learned not only were my customers bikes hooked but so was I."