Small Body Shock
Our SB/09 Sprint car shock was developed with track testing by top wing and non-winged sprint car drivers and teams in the United States. The development of this shock has led to a range of options being available to suit the racing series you compete in. With the widest range of adjustment available on the market, you can tune your JRi shock quickly to suit the time constraints that sprint car racing demands. Want to switch between a non-winged and a winged sprint car? Not a problem with this shock. From a non-adjustable to triple adjustable, base valve or non-base valve, JRi shocks has the right sprint car shock for you.
- Built and designed specifically for the high demands of sprint car racing.
- Advanced design utilizes maximum flow and hydraulic fluid control.
- Larger nitrogen volume provides unmatched stability and consistent performance.
- Floating seal head, low friction seals and increased nitrogen volume equals greater consistency.
- Light weight design and packaging allows for application in most sprint cars.
- High misalignment seal head
- Increased nitrogen volume
- Increased frequency response
- Light weight
- Custom lengths available