SC/O7 NASCAR Sprint Cup Racing Shock
With sponsors watching intently and so much at stake NASCAR Sprint Cup Series competitors simply can't risk a substandard shock setup. It literally can be the difference of 20th place or tasting the champagne in victory lane. The JRi SC/07 Base Valve Shock was developed after countless hours of research and development by the JRi NASCAR Development Team, who leveraged over 100-years of combined suspension and racing knowledge. The result...a specifically designed NASCAR Sprint Cup Shock providing the highest performance on the market. From victory at Daytona to the Brickyard JRi has proven its winning technology. JRi's high level support team is there with you from the shop setup to the ever changing track conditions.
- Built and designed specifically for the high performance needs of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Latest technologies in hydraulic fluid control, from the use of low friction seals, advanced piston designs for managing pressures, and larger nitrogen volumes.
- JRi Advanced ongoing research continues to provide the most consistent shock on the market.
- Exclusive JRi Shock Support Program at every event
- Better platform control
- High misalignment shaft bearing assembly
- Larger nitrogen volume
- Improved grip
- Minimal hysteresis
- Increased response time
"It has been my experience, through over thirty years of racing, that Jeff Ryan and JRI has always delivered the highest level of performance and technology within the JRI shock absorber."
Ed Nathman Engineering Manager
Earnhardt/Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates, LLC
"JRI shocks not only provides us with a great quality shock but their service is second to none."
Tommy Baldwin Racing