Short Track Asphalt Late Model Shock
The JRi ST/08 short track shock was designed specifically for the demands of short track racing. From sanctioned shock rules to wide open late models JRi has a variety of options to provide a winning shock solution for your short track car. Take advantage of the JRi advanced design and technology innovation and gain the competitive advantage with the highest performing most consistent short-track shock on the market.
- Custom designed specifically for short tracks
- Unmatched grip and consistency
- JRi high-end high-performance technology designs remaining cost effective
- Increased frequency response
- Improved repeatability
- Improved grip
- Custom lengths and configurations available
- Reduced friction
"Since running JRi shocks, I have had two ASA Midwest Tour series wins.
Whether the track is smooth or rough, the JRi shocks not only help the car perform in the turns but also assist in fine tuning the handling to where you need it to be to win races. I haven't put a shock on my car that is better - JRi shocks are the best out there!"