NASCAR Nationwide Racing Shock
With so much on the line and competition so fierce, there is a reason that over 50% of the usage at each race in the NASCAR Nationwide series is performing on JRi shocks. The proof is in the trophies. Since gaining NASCAR approval in 2009 JRi didn’t waste any time getting to victory lane with Tony Stewart and Hendrick Motorsports at the Daytona opener. From the race shop setup to the ever changing track conditions, JRi’s high level support team is there with you through our Exclusive JRi Shock Support Program.
- Built and designed specifically for the high performance needs of the NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Latest technologies in hydraulic fluid control, from the use of low friction seals, advanced piston designs for managing pressures, and larger nitrogen volumes.
- Advanced research providing most consistent shock on the market
- Exclusive JRi Shock Support Program at every event
- Better platform control
- High misalignment shaft bearing assembly
- Larger nitrogen volume
- Improved grip
- Minimal hysteresis
- Increased response time
"JRi gets it. In this modern racing world, they provide leading edge technology in their shocks while also providing a great deal of adjustability in their parts. This allows us to keep our inventory at manageable, cost-effective levels. They have also shown us that we can outsource our shock service work and actually increase our effectiveness in this area while saving money."
NASCAR Champion and Team Owner