SC/07 ARCA Series Racing Shock
JRi knows what it takes to win championships in the ARCA Series. In 2009 JRi was part of Justin Lofton’s ARCA Championship and repeated in 2010 with Patrick Sheltra. The proof is in the performance. The SC/07 Base Valve Shock was developed after countless hours of research and development by the JRi NASCAR and ARCA Development Team, resulting in the highest performing ARCA Series Shock on the market. JRi has a fully experienced at-track support group and/or dealers at every ARCA Series event through the JRI Shock Support Program. JRI is also a proud contingency sponsor to the ARCA Series and provides all of the rear shocks at all of the super speedways.
- Built and designed specifically for the high performance needs of ARCA Series
- Latest technologies in hydraulic fluid control, from the use of low friction seals, advanced piston designs for managing pressures, and larger nitrogen volumes.
- JRi advanced and ongoing research continues to provide the most consistent shock on the market
- Exclusive JRi Shock Support Program JRI Shock Support Program
- Better platform control
- High misalignment shaft bearing assembly
- Larger nitrogen volume
- Improved grip
- Minimal hysteresis
- Increased response time
"There is no doubt that JRI Shocks were a key element to our successful run
to the 2010 ARCA Racing Series championship. The quality, performance
and support program are second to none."
Crew Chief/General Manager