SC/07 NASCAR Truck Series Shock
JRi has dominated the Camping World Truck Series, with over 50% of the CWTS teams taking advantage of JRi’s superior shock technology and at track support. The proof is in the performance. JRi shocks have visited victory lane 14 times since being approved for competition by NASCAR in 2009. The SC/07 Base Valve Shock was developed after countless hours of research and development by the JRi NASCAR Development Team, resulting in the highest performing NASCAR Truck Series Shock on the market. JRi has a fully experienced at-track support group and/or dealers at every Camping World Truck Series event, while also offering our exclusive JRI Shock Support Program.
- Built and designed specifically for the high performance needs of the NASCAR Truck Series
- Latest technologies in hydraulic fluid control, from the use of low friction seals, advanced piston designs for managing pressures, and larger nitrogen volumes.
- JRi advanced and ongoing research continues to provide the most consistent shock on the market
- Exclusive JRi Shock Support Program at every event
- Better platform control
- High misalignment shaft bearing assembly
- Larger nitrogen volume
- Improved grip
- Minimal hysteresis
- Increased response time
"When it comes to running well and winning races, shocks are a huge piece of the puzzle, so I'm glad to have JRI shocks on my No. 13 Chevy. That, coupled with the accommodating staff, makes JRI second to none."