SC/07 NASCAR K&N Pro East/West Series Shock
In 2010 the SC/07 was approved for both the East and West series. Now you can take the advantage of JRi’s winning technology used by NASCAR Cup, Nationwide and Truck series teams. The SC/07 Shock was developed after countless hours of research and development by the JRi NASCAR Development Team, resulting in the highest performing NASCAR Shock on the market. JRi has a highly experienced staff to support you from the shop to the ever changing at-track conditions through the JRi Support Program.
- Built and designed specifically for the high performance needs of K&N Series
- Latest technologies in hydraulic fluid control, from the use of low friction seals, advanced piston designs for managing pressures, and larger nitrogen volumes.
- JRi advanced and ongoing research continues to provide the most consistent shock on the market
- Exclusive JRi Shock Support Program
- Better platform control
- High misalignment shaft bearing assembly
- Larger nitrogen volume
- Improved grip
- Minimal hysteresis
- Increased response time