Have a special need? If you can visualize it, JRi can make it a reality.
JRi can work with you utilizing our highly-experienced engineering staff to develop custom or special projects of virtually any scale or size. Our unique approach, advanced knowledge and unmatched service has led to podium finishes around the world and confidence in our work by the United States Military.
From shock absorbers, test equipment, integral data acquisition mechanisms and more we can support a wide range of needs. JRi is armed with a staff of Electronic, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineers who are some of the most experienced minds in the business. JRi uses two leading design software packages, Pro-Engineer and SolidWorks, depending on the best way to communicate with the customer’s technical preference and needs. In addition, JRi is capable of design-only applications and total turnkey mechanical/electronic assemblies. We specialize in electronic controlled hydraulic devices as well as embedded micro sensors. JRi uses premiere quality components in our electronic and sensor selections.
At JRi, we don’t have customers, we have relationships. With each project, a JRi engineer is assigned to the specific account and remains with the project from beginning to delivery and demonstration if required.
Examples of Custom Projects:
- Pressure Tapped Stock Car Shock Absorber Body
- Instrumented Stock Car Shock Absorber
- Complete Road Car Interconnected Hydraulic Suspension System
- Active Wheel Rate Suspension Component
- Aerodynamic Active Ride Height Systems
- Seat Shock Mitigation System
- Off Road Active Position Sensitive Shock Absorber
- Non-Contact Position and Velocity Sensors
- Bio-Mechanical Devices
Have more questions? We have answers.