PROVEN BY STRICT TESTING
CAS-VP2/eHSCRD Test System
After three years of intense development JRi CAS-VP2 active system has added the EHSCRD (Electronic High Speed Compression & Rebound Damping) control. No other system can come close to the damping force adjustment range of the JRi Active Shock System.
- Greater than 1800 lbs in Rebound and 500lbs in Compression.
- Designed specifically for seven-post test rigs and on-vehicle track testing.
- A set of four CAS-VP2 /EHSCRD’s will accelerate testing productivity by as much as 500%
- 500 runs a session are not uncommon.
- Precision electronically-controlled spool valve that meters bleed across the piston area which replicates the passive needle and jet combination.
- Valve can reproduce 5 independent needle/jet configurations
- Over 60 adjustment positions of the 5 combinations.
- EHSCRD feature can cover the whole force range of valve stack shims from .004-.020 thickness.
- Allows the user to manipulate damping curves; high speed, low speed, linear, digressive, and regressive.
- Integrated McLaren data acquisition system and available options including lap triggers, telemetry, CAN bus, DOE configuring and triggering, and more.
"Get all the functionality you need to gain a competitive edge and find what works for your driver and chassis!"
- Rugged Compact ECU
- Module TFT Display
- Pressure Sensors/Temperature Sensors
- Dual High Speed/Resolution Motors
- DDV Valve
- Integrated Load Cell Cap
- 360° Manifold Rotation
- Shielded Wiring Looms
- Autosport Connectors
- Atlas Data Acquisition Software
- 12V System
- Can/Bus, RS232 Ports
- Custom Lengths
- JRi Support Network
Have more questions? We have the answers? Contact Us Now