JRi Shocks are a premium product and provide a profitable business opportunity for our dealers.
As an authorized JRi Shocks dealer, you will be able to:
- Capitalize on an expanding market
- Differentiate your business
- Deliver a premium ownership experience to your customer
What credentials are we looking for in a JRi Shocks dealer? In addition to strong market knowledge, successful business experience and financial ability, JRi Shocks dealers should meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a qualified and trained sales staff
- Maintain a service department with a qualified service technician and/or have the willingness to acquire the training to become qualified
- Suitable dealership location offering display area
- Place a recommended stocking order
- Provide a business plan, including a basic marketing and advertising plan as needed
If you meet these criteria and would like to discuss this opportunity more, fill out our Dealership Inquiry Form below a JRi Market Manager will contact you.