5-Way Air Assisted Drag Shock
The 5-way adjustable shock offers high/low speed compression adjustments and high speed rebound adjustment with air assisted low speed rebound for tire control and lowering ride height up to 2 inches.
- Adjustable preload on rebound shim stack for starting line conditions
- Air assist allows you to use max rebound at starting line, keeping the shock at a certain position for a certain amount of time before releasing air and smoothing out the ride
- Responsive to higher frequency inputs
- Reduced tire shake
- Consistent and faster 60’ times
- Works off air and a timer- once you get down the track 60 feet or so, you can dump the air to lower the ride height down which adds angle into the four-link resulting in the tires getting more grip
- Lowers ride height up to 2 inches
- CO2, solenoid and timer sold separately
Contact the JRi Drag Market Manager for more information or to place an order.