ECX1 UTV Shock (OEM Offering Only)
JRi Shocks has raised the bar once again with the release of the ECX-1, 2.5″ shaft adjustable compression shock for UTV’s. Based on our NASCAR technology and endurance testing by U.S. Special Forces operators, the next generation of UTV shocks was born. Built for the most demanding terrain conditions, racers and weekend warriors have the ability to experience the next level of performance and durability from the dunes and desert to the track and trails.
The new JRi 2.5″ shaft adjustable shock eliminates the fluid loss a traditional crossover style compression adjuster sees by moving the compression adjustment to the shaft. This allows the adjuster to work of the same velocities and volumes seen at the main piston as they are metered through the shaft. The end result is instantaneous reaction times for precise fine tune compression adjustments leading to a balanced ride in all terrain conditions.
- 2.5″ Shock Body
- 2. 5″ Piggyback reservoir
- The largest range of adjustability and performance in the market with 70 compression positions
- Upgradeable to the JRi ECX-3.25″ dual speed compression and rebound adjustable
- Are more durable with 3X greater life cycle than the competition
- 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- Designed and tested to operate in extreme terrain conditions
- Reduction of driver/passenger fatigue
- Less strain on vehicle components
- Individually dyno tested and serialized for full traceability
All of our UTV shocks are valved to meet the specific needs of that driver.
Contact the JRi Off-Road Market Manager for more information or to place an order.