Jeep JK Shocks
JRi Shocks designed specifically for the Jeep lifestyle provide the technology for your Jeep to easily go from the driveway… read more
JRi Shocks designed specifically for the Jeep lifestyle provide the technology for your Jeep to easily go from the driveway to the trail. Lift kits typically make the ride more stiff, potholes become painful and railroad tracks are rough. Each shock offers 6 settings to customize your driving preference- Highway Setting for plush commuting all the way to an Off-Road Setting for weekend adventures with the turn of a knob. The numbered dial makes adjustments easy to make and track your preferences.
- With JRi’s special valving, body roll is minimized
- Aluminum Shock body with anodized coating adds durability and dissipates heat faster than the stock Steel Shock body which extends the life of the shock
- 7″ long compression adjustable reservoir allows for increased oil flow and nitrogen capacity which provides better performance and longevity preventing fading
- Double-sheer bracket in the front provides increased wheel articulation while off-roading
- Spherical bearings are used on upper and lower mounts as they are stronger, last longer and reduce noise versus rubber bushings that wear out creating squeaks and creaks
- Easy installation; Hassle-free bolt on OEM Direct Replacement Mounting
- Available in 3 different lengths to fit lift kits of 0″ – 2″, 2″ – 3″ and 4″ – 6″
- 100% Serviceable and rebuildable
Contact the JRi Off-Road Market Manager for more information or to place an order.
- Vehicle Set
0-2"Lift, 2-3" Lift, 4-6"Lift