The JRi IndyCar shock was designed with one thing in mind; improved grip. Studying the ultra-competitive IndyCar series for two years, we took an approach of offering very efficient and responsive damping characteristics. By concentrating on these traits, the shock absorber has less secondary componentry than our competitors resulting in a clean damping delivery system. By doing so, this results in a much more coherent damper relative to the many different frequency inputs. JRi also understands the precise tolerances and finishes involved to maintain this level of performance and the IC-13 upholds the highest standard through our ISO 9001 quality assurance. Electronic componentry is available for subjective track testing and objective 7-post testing to improve testing and tuning time.
- Increased frequency response through primary piston design
- High speed rebound and low speed compression or rebound adjustment available
- Reduced friction in all areas including breakaway seal friction
- Cost effective compared to the IndyCar alternatives
- Rear weight-jacker available
- Improved repeatability & stability in temperature fluctuations
- Improved grip
- Double, 3-way and 4-way adjustments available
- Race proven
All of our sports car shocks can be custom built and custom valved to meet the specific needs of that driver.