Ariel Atom Shocks
The Ariel Atom is a street legal, high performance sports car made by the Ariel Motor Company based in England and under license in North America by TMI AutoTech, Inc. JRi Shocks collaborated with TMI AutoTech on a specialized suspension for the Ariel Atom vehicle platform.
- Designed for a sportier ride and improved performance
- The Ariel Atom 3S & 3R feature JRi adjustable dampers with 2 piece coil spring
- The Ariel Atom 3 features JRi tuned dampers with progressive springs
- Contribute to the Atom’s dynamic handling
- Stacked helper coil springs and main coil springs produce a low spring rate for minor deflections and a higher rate for large ones
- Available in Non, Single and Double Adjustable options
- Hand built in the U.S.A and individually dyno tested after assembly
- Monotube design allow for increased oil flow and nitrogen capacity which provides better performance and longevity
Contact the JRi Road Racing Market Manager for more information or to place an order.
Mazda MX5 Double Adjustable Shocks
Polaris Slingshot Hydraulic Ride Height System
Polaris Slingshot Sport Shocks