Trans Am Series TA1 Shock
JRi has a race proven design for your needs. JRi offers different lengths and adjustability ranges to fit a variety of vehicle platforms.
- Increased frequency response through primary piston design
- Increased range of compression and rebound adjustment
- Reduced friction in all areas including breakaway seal friction
- Cost effective
- Improved repeatability & stability in temperature fluctuations
- Improved grip
- 3-way and 4-way adjustments recommended
- Race proven
- Fitments for 2.25” or 2.5” ID Springs
- Packages available for Ave, Meissen, and Weaver Chassis
All of our sports car shocks can be custom built and custom valved to meet the specific needs of that driver.
Contact the JRi Road Racing Market Manager for more information or to place an order.
Viper Double Adjustable Platform
Polaris Slingshot Hydraulic Ride Height System
Polaris Slingshot Piggyback Shocks – Double Adj