Trans Am Series TA2 Shock
- Increased frequency response through primary piston design
- Increased range of compression and rebound adjustment
- Reduced friction in all areas including breakaway seal friction
- Meets SCCA Trans Am TA2 Cost Control Specifications
- Improved repeat-ability and stability in temperature fluctuations
- Improved grip
- Double Adjustable recommended, single adjustable available
- Race proven
- Packages available for Howe, Mike Cope, M-1 and Meissen Chassis
- Custom packages available upon request
All of our sports car shocks can be custom built and custom valved to meet the specific needs of that driver at an additional cost.
Contact the JRi Road Racing Market Manager for more information or to place an order.
Polaris Slingshot Piggyback Shocks – Double Adj
Polaris Slingshot Performance Clicker Shocks – Single Adj
Polaris Slingshot Hydraulic Ride Height System