The JRi triple adjustable late model shock was designed and developed to allow high and low speed rebound adjustment in the shaft. The remote reservoir contains a larger nitrogen chamber with compression adjuster.
Permitted in SSS, CRA/ARCA Midwest, SRL, CARS Tour, PASS Late Model, ISMA Modified and Outlaw Late Model Series.
- Large adjustment range
- Six position compression adjuster
- Twelve sweep high speed rebound adjuster
- Forty click low speed bleed adjuster
- Custom valving options available to meet specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
ST/08 Non-Adjustable Short Track Shock
SL/10 & SL/13 Modified Shock
Single Adjustable Short Track Shock