Triple Adjustable Late Model Shock
The JRi triple adjustable late model shock was designed and developed to allow high and low speed rebound adjustment in the shaft. The remote reservoir contains a larger nitrogen chamber with compression adjuster.
Permitted in SSS, CRA/ARCA Midwest, SRL, CARS Tour, PASS Late Model, ISMA Modified and Outlaw Late Model Series'.
- Large adjustment range
- Six position compression adjuster
- Twelve sweep high speed rebound adjuster
- Forty click low speed bleed adjuster
- Custom valving options available to meet specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
Contact the JRi Short Track Market Manager for more information or to place an order.