SB/09 Sprint & Midget Shock
JRi's SB/09 Sprint car shock was developed with track testing by top wing and non-winged sprint car drivers and teams in the United States. The development of this shock has led to a range of options being available to suit the racing series you compete in. With the widest range of adjustment available on the market, you can tune your JRi shock quickly to suit the time constrains that sprint car racing demands. Want to switch between a non-winged and a winged sprint car? Not a problem wit this shock. From a non-adjustable to triple adjustable, base valve or non-base valve, JRi Shocks has the right sprint car shock for you.
- Increased nitrogen chamber
- Single adjustable and cockpit adjustable available
- Custom valving options available to meed specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Coilover kits available in 1.88, 2, and 2.5 spring diameters
Contact the JRi Short Track Market Manager for more information or to place an order.