SC/07 Coilover Short Track Shock
Based off our winning NASCAR shock design, the SC/07 was developed to provide a larger nitrogen volume than the standard ST/08 resulting in lower rod pressure increasing grip.
- Larger nitrogen volume than standard ST08 shocks which creates lower rod pressure increasing grip
- Custom valving options available to meed specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Non-canister design increases response time
- Available in single and double adjustable
- Base valve and non-base valve available
- Low friction end bearing
- Threaded body gives availability to run coilover
- Lighter than ST08
Contact the JRi Short Track Market Manager for customization requests or to place an order.