The JRi short track shock is race proven with multiple wins and championships. With 64 clicks of bleed adjustment and a base valve design this shock is ideal for a wide range of short track applications.
Permitted in NWMT, Pro/Super Late Model and UMP Crate Late Model series
- Available from 4-9" stroke
- Custom valving options available to meed specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Multiple lengths available
Contact the JRi Short Track Market Manager for more information or to place an order.