SL/14 Short Track Shock
The SL/14 steel body shock features a larger nitrogen chamber and smaller shaft diameter to greatly reduce rod pressure gain due to displacement and heat. The shock is available with or without a base valve for teams who want to run even lower gas pressures. Features such as the shaft bearing dust cap and eyelet jam nut allow for easily changing bump stops. The coilover kit has been improved to ensure the proper range of ride height adjustment.
Permitted in JR Late Model Series, UMP Dirt Modified, USMTS, SEDMS and IMCA (non-schrader valve option available)
- Custom valving options available to meed specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Variety of adjustability options: non, single, and double (double available only with 5/8" shaft)
- Large nitrogen chamber
- 1/2” shaft with jam nut
- Multiple piston options
- Floating rod guide
- 5” Coilover kit
"JRi Shocks designed a really good shock. I am very impressed with the performance of the shock and the fact that JRi improved and customized the shock package to achieve the feel I was personally looking for based on my feedback." -Jason Hughes, #12 USMTS driver
Contact the JRi Short Track Market Manager for more information or to place an order.