ST/08 Non-Adjustable Short Track Shock
The JRi ST/08 short track shock was designed specifically for the demands of short track racing. From sanctioned shock rules to wide open late models, JRi Shocks has a variety of options to provide a winning shock solution for your short track car.
Permitted in Southern Super Series, PASS Late Model Series and CARS Tour
- A variety of adjustability options available: Non, Single, Double, Triple and 4-Way
- Custom valving options available to meet specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximum grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Single and double adjustable options feature a wide range of adjustments from full open to full closed with multiple jet and needle options to tune your range
- Triple adjustable option offers high and low speed rebound adjustment for greater range in one shock
“Teaming up with JRi shocks brought our team to a whole different level. Their technical advice and dedication has been second to none.” -Lee Pulliam, 2012 & 2013 NASCAR Whelen All American Series National Champion
Contact the JRi Short Track Market Manager for more information or to place an order.