JRi Shocks performed countless hours of research, development and testing to create specific valving and spring rates for the Slingshot platform. Our shocks improve ride comfort and provide adjustment options that actually work. Construction and design allows for dynamic response while performing better and being lighter than stock shocks.
The Grand Touring shock was designed for comfort! Specifically valved for a smooth ride without compromising performance. This shock is best suited for someone looking for better ride comfort, improved handling, and light performance use.
- Developed for long rides
- Designed for comfort combined with performance
- Internal fixed bleed shaft with softer valving than OEM
- 100% rebuild-able and serviceable
- Ride height adjustable via spring preload
- Monotube design allows for increased oil flow and nitrogen capacity which provides better performance and longevity
- Hand built in the U.S.A. and individually dyno tested after assembly
- Gloss red performance racing springs standard
- 25 lbs
- 32 × 13 × 7 in