JRi Shocks performed countless hours of research, development and testing to create specific valving and spring rates for the Slingshot platform. Our shocks improve ride comfort and provide adjustment options that actually work. Construction and design allows for dynamic response while performing better and being lighter than stock shocks.
The performance clicker shocks are an all-in-one shock that can be adjusted to eat bumps and cracks for a smooth comfortable ride or set to tackle corners and track days.
- Ride your way
- Designed for comfort with the adjustability to soften or stiffen the ride
- Clicker knob to adjust a wide range of damping, from soft, medium, and stiff
- 100% rebuild-able and serviceable
- Ride height adjustable via spring preload
- Monotube design allows for increased oil flow and nitrogen capacity which provides better performance and longevity
- Hand built in the U.S.A. and individually dyno tested after assembly
- Eibach® gloss red springs standard
- 25 lbs
- 32 × 13 × 7 in