JRi Shocks performed countless hours of research, development and testing to create specific valving and spring rates for the Slingshot platform. Our shocks improve ride comfort and provide adjustment options that actually work. Construction and design allows for dynamic response while performing better and being lighter than stock shocks.
For the rider looking to upgrade the OEM shock, the sport shock was designed to aid in performance while providing a sportier ride. Ideal for someone seeking improved cornering and light track use.
- Entry level performance
- Designed for comfort combined with performance
- Stiffer than OEM valving for spirited driving while maintaining less body roll
- 100% rebuild-able and serviceable
- Ride height adjustable via spring preload
- Monotube design allows for increased oil flow and nitrogen capacity which provides better performance and longevity
- Hand built in the U.S.A. and individually dyno tested after assembly
- Gloss red performance racing springs standard
- 25 lbs
- 32 × 13 × 7 in