SC/07 Bleed Adjustable
The JRi bleed shaft shock has a range of bleed adjustment options, fine, high flow, and compression blow-off. The bleed shaft is a click style knob that allows 80 clicks of adjustment. The low speed compression/rebound components use a poppet and high quality spring to adjust the compression/rebound to the desired settings. Also available as an open jet.
- ARCA Racing Series, NASCAR and K&N Racing Series legal
- Highspeed rebound adjustable providing more adjustability in a single shock
- Custom valving options available to meet specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Base valve and non-base valve options available
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximizing grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Multiple lengths available
Contact the JRi Stock Car Market Manager for customization requests or to place an order.