SC/07 Double Adjustable
JRi has developed a tool that redefines the current SC/07 damper adjustment mechanism. For the last decade, adjustments have been made through an adjustable bleed circuit which primarily controls slower shaft speeds or "low speed" damping. The HSRD allows for an adjustable preload of the primary rebound stack using a secondary shim stack acting through a lightweight cage. Using the JRi check valve, the jets can be utilized as compression bleed, rebound bleed, or straight through bleed.
- ARCA Racing Series and NASCAR legal
- Larger nitrogen volume than standard ST08 shocks creating lower pressure rod, increasing grip
- Non-canister design increases response time
- Available in single and double adjustable
- Custom valving options available to meet specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Base valve and non-base valve options available
- Lower friction end bearing
- Multiple piston options for maximizing grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- HSR adjustable along with LSR/LSC adjustable
Contact the JRi Stock Car Market Manager for more information or to place an order.