JRi has developed a tool that redefines the current SC/07 damper adjustment mechanism. For the last decade, adjustments have been made through an adjustable bleed circuit which primarily controls slower shaft speeds or "low speed" damping. The HSRD allows for an adjustable preload of the primary rebound stack using a secondary shim stack acting through a lightweight cage. Using the JRi check valve, the jets can be utilized as compression bleed, rebound bleed, or straight through bleed.
- ARCA Racing Series and NASCAR legal
- Highspeed rebound adjustable providing more adjustability in a single shock
- Fixed bleed through the sweeps
- Custom valving options available to meet specific driver needs, additional charges may incur
- Maintains better performance and longevity over long runs
- Lower hysteresis resulting in improved response time
- Lower friction, reducing stiction
- Multiple piston options for maximizing grip and to create the curve you are looking for
- Multiple lengths available
Contact the JRi Stock Car Market Manager for more information or to place an order.