C7 Corvette Shocks
The same high-performance technologies and principles used in all of our racing shocks from NASCAR to Indy Car to Drag Racing are now available for the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Platform. Corvettes are known for performance, speed and style. The JRi C7 shocks enhance ride quality while providing superior grip.
- Nitrogen charged for added consistency providing better performance and longevity
- Double adjustable, coilover
- Allow for dynamic low speed and high speed control optimizing handling and providing enhanced response time
- Upgrade performance in a multitude of applications- daily driving, street use, autocross and competitive on-track use
- Shocks were developed in-house utilizing real-world testing by Danny Popp of Raft Motorsports, Seven-Time SCCA Solo II National Champion`
- Specific valving is available for street, road course and drag racing applications
- Springs and thrust washers sold separately
Contact the JRi Street Market Manager for more information or to place an order.
Polaris Slingshot Performance Clicker Shocks – Single Adj
Polaris Slingshot Piggyback Shocks – Double Adj
Charger/ Challenger Platform