SB32 Hot Rod Shock
Hot Rods are elegant and most often, designed for performance as well as show. That’s what we had in mind when we released the SB/32 Hot Rod Shock. The chrome plated, billet aluminum shock is CNC machined and finished to look like a piece of jewelry all while having the performance handling and ride quality benefits that have made JRi a trusted name in the shock absorber industry. No more sacrificing performance for appearance.
- Billet aluminum, CNC machined
- Nitrogen charged for added consistency
- Custom built and dyno tested
- Urethane bushings
- Mono tube design for superior ride quality
- Available lengths: 15" ext/10.25" comp and 11.75 ext/8.25" comp
Contact the JRi Street Performance Market Manager for more information or to place an order.